EVENTS AND THE EXPERIENCE MANAGER
1. Must be a member of CFCI and Team Ready.
2. Must have a qualification in Events Management/coordination.
3. Managerial experience advantageous.
4. Must have at least 5 years Events Management experience at a Senior level.
5. Interior decorating experience will be an advantage.
6. Must be a peoples person.
7. Must be able to deal with difficult customers.
8. Must be a detail oriented person.
9. Must be able to work in excellence.
10. Must be able to work after hours when needed.
11. Own transport essential.
12. Must be able to work under pressure.
13. Must be deadline driven.
14. Responsible for the following:
• Managing the Events Calendar for the year.
• Conceptualizing and Planning of events.
• Sourcing suppliers and quotations.
• Managing Church Events Budgets.
• Meetings with suppliers.
• Implementation of events.
• Team Management.
• Monitor and improve the CFC Experience.
15. Send all cv’s to by 27 February 2020